MMDVM HS Dual Hat Duplex Hotspot
- with Raspberry Pi Zero W
- larger 3.2" LCD
- 16G SD Card
- Metal Case
Version 1.3 firmware
Revision 1.3 board
Crystal Oscillator - ECS-TXO-3225-147.4-TR
High-Performance Narrowband ISM Transceiver IC - ADF7021
This PCB uses the MMDVM HS. It has two ADF7021 onboard and allows for duplex operation with two-time slots on DMR.
- A high-performance 32-bit ARM processor
- Fully tested
- Supports DMR, P-25, D-Star and System Fusion
- Onboard LEDs to show status (Tx,Rx,PTT, Mode)
- Up to 10mW RF power
- SMA antenna connector, Antennas included
- Mounts cleanly on all current Raspberry Pi's including the Pi Zero
- The firmware is pre-loaded and is easily upgraded via software.
- UHF 430-450 MHz,433mhz and 900MHz
- VHF 144 220 MHz
The upper antenna is TX, the lower is the RX antenna.
UHF+VHF SMA antennas
Set TX frequency, RX frequency
TX, RX frequency had better 10M or more apart.
SLOT1, SLOT2 support.
Package included the fully assembled items including the below parts
- MMDVM duplex HotSPOT Module (x1)
- Raspberry pi zero w (x1)
- 16G SD card (programmed with PI-STAR)
- Antenna (x2)
- Black case (x1)
- 3.2" LCD (x1)