- My beard started to ice up in the 25 feet between the front door and the car.
- My Smart car groaned and complained for a second before starting.
- Piggy wimpered every second she was outside.
- Jill woke up miserable and is still upset that it's so cold outside. I'm always amused that she treats the weather like something Kelly and I are in control of.
- It's temperatures like this that cause problems in the house. I'll be surprised if tonight somewhere in the house a water line isn't frozen up.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
It's too cold
This morning I left the house and the outside temperature was -28. That's cold, so cold that...