Molly just finished her third session of dance classes and each session always ends in a little dance recital. This time around Kelly and I couldn't make it, but Oma grabbed the video camera and shot the 30 minute adventure in free dance for our viewing pleasure.
Last night before slipping off to sleep Kelly and I watched the DVD and laughed our butts off. Anytime you get a group of 5-6 little people in dance outfits bouncing around to music there is a lot to laugh about. Here are a few of the most memorable moments.
- Little boy who just wanders off whenever he feels like it
- Little girl who kept turning to her mom in the audience and yelling "take a picture of me!"
- Normally laid back dance instructor who's trying to keep a smile on her face as she keeps loosing control of the kids.
- Molly's free dance moments with the ballerina twirls and hops.
- And finally, Molly stopping and posing for photo-ops whenever she felt someone might be taking a picture of her.