Sunday, July 12, 2009

Happy Birthday to me...

It's my birthday tomorrow, but the party is today. Kelly has been planning an awesome meal and a small group of family is coming over for dinner (just the way I like it).

I did some finishing work on the wall and garage door this morning, so everything is now closed in to my satisfaction. After a shower and shave I went back out for an hour and shot targets from the little range I set up a few week ago. The new Crosman pistol is more accurate than the Gamo, but both are fun to shot at pop cans and small paper targets. Molly came out and sat with me for a while and looked very goofy in her safety glasses. But it looked like she was having a great time.

It kind of sucks that I have to work on my birthday, but I get my cards and presents a day early, so I guess it all balances out :)

No comments: